Having trouble finding anywhere that sells soursop in Australia, then look no further. We sell a range of soursop products along with mangosteen products to help fight common problems, build your immune system, lower blood pressure and help your general well being.
Our shop at www.soursop.com.au has everything you need.
Soursop is not brand-new to the human race considering it was initially made use of by the natives of the Amazon basin centuries earlier. This might well result from the fact that this tiny rain forest tree expands thoroughly in the region of the Amazon and also every part of this tree has actually verified to be clinically advantageous. The natives used it to deal with a range of illness problems such as bacterial as well as parasitical infections along with arthritis. However researchers in current times have actually located yet another treatment for this functional medical plant, the duty it plays in treating cancer cells.
Among the most efficient studies was performed way back in the year 1997 at Purdue University holds particular guarantee considering that it has actually wrapped up that it is home to several of one of the most powerful cytotoxic or cell damaging property. What makes it even more excellent is that the destruction is careful and has the tendency to spare healthy and balanced cells, therefore this is perhaps among one of the most powerful therapeutic alternatives in the years ahead.
[bctt tweet=”Soursop, as it is a lot more frequently known is readily available in a variety of choices varying from teas as well as fruit. While it is helpful in itself, it is the soursop tea alternative which holds specific qualities. ” username=”soursopleaves”]This might well be attributed to the fact that while preserving all the healing and medical advantages of this evergreen tree, it gets rid of the body’s need to break damage down and also process the cellulose component.
Thus it is scarcely unusual that they are being thought about as the preferred alternative when it pertains to treatment of cancers like prostate, lung, bust, uterine as well as skin.
This makes it more than obvious that marketing the item would adversely affect the productivity of pharmaceutical firms. Soursop and also Cancer will certainly continuously be increasingly contested in the years ahead and also this is not unexpected thinking about that cancer cells is one disease condition which has actually started to intimidate the very presence of humanity, as well as the plant, hold the vital to cure as well as reduction. The argument has now begun to get to a logical verdict as there are searchings for which continuously emerge with every death year which prove that this plant has some unparalleled benefits for cancer patients.
[bctt tweet=”From personal experience, in most cases, we have found that by taking soursop leaf tea 3 times a day for 2 days, your cold symptoms will disappear completely.” username=”soursopleaves”]
Soursop leaf tea is packed with vitamins A, B and huge amounts of vitamin C. All this plus the many nutrients from soursop has produced a cold killer that will help you maintain a good immune system fighting off the cold virus in just days.
Try it and see. The results will amaze you!
Vitamin C in Soursop is an antioxidant vitamin that helps strengthen the immune system and helps prevent infections like urinary tract infection, coughs and colds.
The iron in Soursop can improve RBC count, riboflavin to help ease headaches, along with Thiamine to help boost energy levels.
Soursop leaf tea is excellent for liver disorders. It likewise decreases the inflammation of the urethra and hence, can reduce signs like unpleasant urination. It can also deal with gallbladder diseases.
Soursop leaves health advantages consist of relaxing the nerves. Tea prepared with Soursop leaves also work as a painkiller. The sap of its leaves, or the flesh, can be applied topically to obtain rid of eczema, skin rash and swelling.
The extract acquired from the leaves is used to effectively damage cancer cells. Soursop intake can be beneficial to your health as it does not show side effects.
The fibrous flesh of Soursop helps enhance digestive health. Such problems can be naturally eased by consumption of Soursop tea. Raw Soursop can be used as a vegetable as well.
Soursop can also be utilised to alleviate the pain related to disorders like arthritis and rheumatism.
Soursop leaves are effective in increasing the immune system and also healing inflammation. In fact, it is a superb choice to expensive anti- inflammatory medications, mainly if you do not like popping pills as well as medicines. Tea made from soursop leaves helps to treat swelling of the bladder as well as the urethra. It lessens uric acid degrees and flushes toxins out of the physical body, therefore boosting up energy and making you really feel revitalized.
Soursop is a pear-shaped fruit which is additionally referred to as Graviola in Portuguese. The nutrient value of soursop fruit is extremely high offering a great deal of health perks. It comprises of vital crucial nutrients such as vitamin A, vitamin B, calcium, various amino acids, amino acid, fiber, iron, copper and fructose that work amazingly well to fight against various illnesses.
The abundant iron material in the fruit as well as leaves aids to enhance the red cell matter and also manage anemia. Soursop also known as Graviola, strengthens bones as well as heals leg pains and gout. It is known to reduce the blood sugar level levels and most notably address numerous kinds of cancer and also is a valuable treatment for depression. The scores of wellness advantages supplied by soursop have actually enhanced the plant’s exposure worldwide in recent times.
This soursop tree extract answers concerns relating to healthy and balanced living and also exactly how Soursop effects cancer cells as a help to treat cancer cells. The essence originates from the Soursop tree. The essence is utilized as a help to heal cancer cells along with fight clinical depression, lower high temperatures, eliminate infections, eliminate worms, minimize high blood pressure and also boost food digestion.
This natural treatment will certainly deal with cancer cells securely while staying clear of negative effects like severe queasiness, anorexia nervosa or loss of hair. With the added defense of your body immune system, it will certainly assist stay clear of deadly infections with the advantage of making you really feel much healthier throughout the program of the therapy. It likewise gives raised power and also enhances your total overview of life.
The soursop tree has actually been utilized by the individuals of the Amazon.com for numerous usages over numerous years. The fallen leaves are made use of in tea to combat liver illness and also help in reducing the swelling of mucous membrane layers.
Soursop is a natural medication that the aboriginal individuals of the Amazon.com usage as well as have actually utilized for several years to improve their very own body immune system as well as stay healthy and balanced. After listening to numerous reports, I was cynical if this would actually function.
Every component of the soursop tree could be ground and also made use of as a sedative or avoid convulsions. The soursop fruit was utilized to generate labor, minimize joint discomfort, to deal with heart disease, as a sedative, or to lower coughing or influenza signs and symptoms.
After hearing this, I needed to place soursop to the examination to advertise my very own wellness and also I was shocked to discover that this, in fact, did make me really feel much better. Better isn’t really a solid adequate word, Soursop essence made me really feel wonderful!
Soursop is an exciting cancer alternative remedy which medicinal properties have been recognized for centuries by the native population of Amazon. Researchers have been ongoing on Soursop since the 1940s, and still, several pharmaceutical industries and universities are continued to explore the hidden healing power of this miracle herb.
Anti-cancerous effects of Soursop leaves have been demonstrated in various vitro studies, and because of its traditional usage, it is touted as cancer-fighting herbal supplement. Soursop’s leaves, bark, seeds, and fruit possess various health-promoting properties that can be helpful for a variety of health concerns.
Soursop contains many active compounds and chemicals which have numerous healing properties; one of them is natural phytochemicals known as annonaceous acetogenins which is the main focus of researchers. Some researchers have confirmed that annonaceous acetogenins has potent anti-tumor properties and exhibit selective toxic property against tumor cells. Other clinical studies also demonstrated the powerful anticancerous, antitumorous, and antiviral properties of annonaceous acetogenins.
Recent studies have found that natural compounds of Soursop, acetogenins have superb property to inhibit the enzyme processes that are specifically present in the membrane of cancerous cells. Through this mechanism of action, they are toxic to cancerous cells and don’t create toxicity in healthy cells. Purdue University published a promising news in 1997, that Annonaceous acetogenins are not only effective in destroying tumor cells but also have the ability to show resistance to anti-cancer agents and appear to have a unique affinity for such resistant cells.
National Cancer Institute has been also explored the toxic effects of Soursop against cancerous cells in its plant screening program in 1976. In this plant screening program, it is illustrated that Soursop leaves demonstrated active toxic effects against cancer cells. In various vitro clinical trials, it has been studied that specific phytochemical acetogenins that are found in Soursop leaf, have been shown their selective toxic effects against various cancerous cells like lung carcinoma cell lines, prostate adenocarcinoma, breast tumor lines, liver cancer cell lines, pancreatic carcinoma cell lines, colon adenocarcinoma cell lines and multi-drug resistant breast adenocarcinoma. Other clinical findings conducted by scientists of Taiwan suggested that at very low dosages, annonaceous acetogenins of Soursop exhibited highly toxic effects, particularly to ovarian, breast, cervical, bladder and skin cancer cell lines.
Along with the anti-tumourous effects of Soursop, it is also discovered that the compound annonaceous acetogenins which are found in Soursop leaf, also exhibit antiparasitic, insecticidal, and antimicrobial activities. The Soursop (Annona muricata) leaves possess antioxidant potential and play a role as an effective radical scavenger and augments its therapeutic effects. Another clinical study on Soursop also suggests that alkaloids present in Soursop fruit showed antidepressants effects in animals.
Soursop cancer cure is still under investigation, but it is clearly inspiring that it is used worldwide for its potential to cure serious ailments. Soursop leaves and Soursop tea are easily available to promote optimal health and can be taken as a general health tonic. But still, further detailed researchers are needed to be conducted on Soursop to prove that Soursop is an ultimate cancer cure.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/3839527
Oberlies et al (1995) looked into the capacity of acetogenins to block, or hinder, the cell growth of growth cells. They tested this on numerous cell key invitro; cancerous cells from computer mice and also humans in addition to non-cancerous cells from the digestive system of rats. Results showed that the extra acetogenins were added to the malignant cells, a lot more the cell development was blocked. In addition, the non-cancerous healthy cells were not impacted by the acetogenins as well as the cell development was not obstructed. These searchings for could suggest that acetogenins can precisely obstruct the cell development of lump cells, while the healthy and balanced cells stay untouched with very little toxicity by this substance.
In breast cancer cells, the cancer cells gene ‘epidermal development aspect receptor’ (EGFR) is frequently overexpressed. For that reason, this cancer gene is a possible target for breast cancer therapy. A study by Dai et alia (2011) made use of a Soursop and the extract inhibited or blocked the expression of the EGFR genetics and this caused an inhibition of 32% of the development of breast cancer cells. The non-cancerous breast cells were not impacted by the fruit extract.
In 1997 Oberlies et alia investigated the capability of the acetogenins to obstruct the cell growth of particular lump cells, adriamycin resistant human mammary adenocarcinoma cells. These breast tumor cells are immune to therapy with adriamycin, vincristine as well as vinblastine. All 3 are anti-tumor drugs. Because these lump cells could not be treated with the medications, the lump is called multidrug resistant (MDR). The study team used different acetogenins derived from the Soursop. The ones with a specific framework (a stereochemistry of threo-trans-threo-trans-erythro) were one of the most powerful acetogenin and had 250 times the strength of adriamycin. This indicates that acetogenins could have a chemotherapeutical potential, also against MDR lumps.
Extracts from the tree were revealed to properly target as well as eliminate deadly cells in 12 kinds of cancer cells, consisting of colon, bust, prostate, lung and also pancreatic cancer cells.
The outcomes revealed that Soursop leaves, as well as stems, were discovered efficient in assaulting and also destroying deadly cells.
One of the most substantial components of the record is that Soursop (Annona Muricata) was revealed to precisely target the cancer cells, leaving healthy and balanced cells untouched. Unlike radiation treatment, which indiscriminately targets all proactively replicating cells (such as tummy and also hair cells), creating the typically damaging negative effects of queasiness as well as loss of hair in cancer cells people.
A clinical study released in the Journal of Natural Products in 1996, mentioned that the bioactivity-directed fractionation of the seed caused the seclusion of a brand-new substance (cis-annonacin) that is precisely cytotoxic to colon adenocarcinoma cells (HT-29) where it was much more powerful compared to Adriamycin.
In numerous independent research laboratory examinations have actually confirmed that Soursop might be a powerful cancer cells killer.
Exactly what’s even more, unlike radiation treatment, lab examinations reveal that the substance is drawn out from the Soursop tree precisely eliminates just cancer cells. It does not hurt healthy and balanced cells! Numerous components of the tree– consisting of the bark, leaves, origins, fruit and also fruit-seeds– have actually been utilized for centuries as medication for indigenous Indians in Southern U.S.A. to deal with heart problems, bronchial asthma, liver issues as well as joint inflammation.
Safeguard your body immune system as well as stay clear of lethal infections. Feel more powerful and also much healthier throughout the training course of the therapy. Increase your power and also enhance your expectation of life.
The resource of this details is equally as magnificent.
A research study at Purdue College discovered that the leaves from the Soursop tree eliminated cancer cells amongst 6 human cell lines and also were specifically efficient against prostate, pancreatic and lung cancers cells.
Soursop has actually been made use of as folkloric organic medication in lots of areas around the globe. It is taken into consideration to be antispasmodic, sudorific and also emetic. A preparation (steaming in water) of Soursop leaves is made use of to eliminate bedbugs as well as head lice.
To lower high temperature, a preparation of fallen leaves could be taken inside or the leaves included in showering water likewise has the very same result. The smashed fresh fallen leaves are additionally used on skin irritations for faster recovery. A poultice of young Soursop leaves is used on the skin to relieve rheumatism as well as various other skin infections like dermatitis. Applied throughout the recovery of injuries, this could lead to much less or no skin marks. The product could additionally be utilised as a damp compress on puffy feet as well as various other swellings.
The juice of the fruit is taken by mouth as an organic solution for urethritis, haematuria as well as liver disorders.
Soursop comes from the family members of Annonaceae, (A. muricata L.). The flesh of the fruit contains a white edible pulp that is high in carbs and also substantial quantities of Vitamin C, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Potassium as well as dietary fibre. Soursop is reduced in cholesterol, hydrogenated fat as well as sodium. Not only is Soursop a healthiness food, it additionally tastes delicious. The tree and fruit are known in different names: Guyabano in Filipino, Soursop in English, Graviola in Brazil, and also Guanabana in Spanish.
The heart shaped/ oblong Soursop fruit has a dark green, leathery and soike-like skin that gauges from 8 to 12 inches long and could weigh up to 2.5 kilos. The creamy and also savoury flesh contains from 60 to 100 black-brown seed that are indigestible and also non-edible. The Soursop tree is relatively small. It typically expands from 8 feet too much less compared to 20 feet high as well as is sensitive to very cool temperature levels. The Soursop tree calls for a lot of water, heat and moisture and is generally expanded in the tropics. It is cultivated commercially in Central & South The U.S.A., West Africa, Asia as well as South Florida in limited numbers.
Soursop Nutritional Value*
Per 100g of edible portion
Soursop (Annona muricata), sometimes called guyabano or graviola, is a blooming exotic fruit grown primarily in the Philippines and South America. The fruit, pertaining to the cherimoyas, also referred to as ticklish custard apple.
The best well-known way of eating this health and wellness miracle is to have it in the form of tea. Lots of suppliers combine the leaves, bark and also stems into tea powder that can be consumed immediately. Since the leaves, bark and also stems are the richest source of valuable nutrients that are also discovered in the soursop fruit, the tea extracted from them gives the very best nourishment and also best capacity to overcome conditions and also tackle typical ailments.
According to the FIM Labs in Havana, Cuba, soursop consists of ascorbic acid, calcium, phosphorus, iron, lysine, methionine, niacin, riboflavin, thiamine, tryptophan, as well as Vitamin A. All these rich aspects can be now found in soursop tea. While it is extremely well-known for its recovery properties, not many individuals know that it should also be made use of throughout a variety of health conditions. For e.g. the tea has tryptophan, a chemical that promotes tiredness and relaxation.
In addition to throwing off the body’s homeostasis, sugar may result in a number of other significant consequences. The following is a listing of some of sugar’s metabolic consequences from a variety of medical journals and other scientific publications.
- Sugar can suppress your immune system and impair your defenses against infectious disease.1,2
- Sugar upsets the mineral relationships in your body: causes chromium and copper deficiencies and interferes with absorption of calcium and magnesium. 3,4,5,6
- Sugar can cause can cause a rapid rise of adrenaline, hyperactivity, anxiety, difficulty concentrating, and crankiness in children.7,8
- Sugar can produce a significant rise in total cholesterol, triglycerides and bad cholesterol and a decrease in good cholesterol.9,10,11,12
- Sugar causes a loss of tissue elasticity and function.13
- Sugar feeds cancer cells and has been connected with the development of cancer of the breast, ovaries, prostate, rectum, pancreas, biliary tract, lung, gallbladder and stomach.14,15,16,17,18,19,20
- Sugar can increase fasting levels of glucose and can cause reactive hypoglycemia.21,22
- Sugar can weaken eyesight.23
- Sugar can cause many problems with the gastrointestinal tract including: an acidic digestive tract, indigestion, malabsorption in patients with functional bowel disease, increased risk of Crohn’s disease, and ulcerative colitis.24,25,26,27,28
- Sugar can cause premature aging.29
- Sugar can lead to alcoholism.30
- Sugar can cause your saliva to become acidic, tooth decay, and periodontal disease.31,32,33
- Sugar contributes to obesity.34
- Sugar can cause autoimmune diseases such as: arthritis, asthma, multiple sclerosis.35,36,37
- Sugar greatly assists the uncontrolled growth of Candida Albicans (yeast infections).38
- Sugar can cause gallstones.39
- Sugar can cause appendicitis.40
- Sugar can cause hemorrhoids.41
- Sugar can cause varicose veins.42
- Sugar can elevate glucose and insulin responses in oral contraceptive users.43
- Sugar can contribute to osteoporosis.44
- Sugar can cause a decrease in your insulin sensitivity thereby causing an abnormally high insulin levels and eventually diabetes.45,46,47
- Sugar can lower your Vitamin E levels.48
- Sugar can increase your systolic blood pressure.49
- Sugar can cause drowsiness and decreased activity in children.50
- High sugar intake increases advanced glycation end products (AGEs)(Sugar molecules attaching to and thereby damaging proteins in the body).51
- Sugar can interfere with your absorption of protein.52
- Sugar causes food allergies.53
- Sugar can cause toxemia during pregnancy.54
- Sugar can contribute to eczema in children.55
- Sugar can cause atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease.56,57
- Sugar can impair the structure of your DNA.58
- Sugar can change the structure of protein and cause a permanent alteration of the way the proteins act in your body.59,60
- Sugar can make your skin age by changing the structure of collagen.61
- Sugar can cause cataracts and nearsightedness.62,63
- Sugar can cause emphysema.64
- High sugar intake can impair the physiological homeostasis of many systems in your body.65
- Sugar lowers the ability of enzymes to function.66
- Sugar intake is higher in people with Parkinson’s disease.67
- Sugar can increase the size of your liver by making your liver cells divide and it can increase the amount of liver fat.68,69
- Sugar can increase kidney size and produce pathological changes in the kidney such as the formation of kidney stones.70,71
- Sugar can damage your pancreas.72
- Sugar can increase your body’s fluid retention.73
- Sugar is enemy #1 of your bowel movement.74
- Sugar can compromise the lining of your capillaries.75
- Sugar can make your tendons more brittle.76
- Sugar can cause headaches, including migraines.77
- Sugar can reduce the learning capacity, adversely affect school children’s grades and cause learning disorders.78,79
- Sugar can cause an increase in delta, alpha, and theta brain waves which can alter your mind’s ability to think clearly.80
- Sugar can cause depression.81
- Sugar can increase your risk of gout.82
- Sugar can increase your risk of Alzheimer’s disease.83
- Sugar can cause hormonal imbalances such as: increasing estrogen in men, exacerbating PMS, and decreasing growth hormone.84,85,86,87
- Sugar can lead to dizziness.88
- Diets high in sugar will increase free radicals and oxidative stress.89
- High sucrose diets of subjects with peripheral vascular disease significantly increases platelet adhesion.90
- High sugar consumption of pregnant adolescents can lead to substantial decrease in gestation duration and is associated with a twofold increased risk for delivering a small-for-gestational-age (SGA) infant.91,92
- Sugar is an addictive substance.93
- Sugar can be intoxicating, similar to alcohol.94
- Sugar given to premature babies can affect the amount of carbon dioxide they produce.95
- Decrease in sugar intake can increase emotional stability.96
- Your body changes sugar into 2 to 5 times more fat in the bloodstream than it does starch.97
- The rapid absorption of sugar promotes excessive food intake in obese subjects.98
- Sugar can worsen the symptoms of children with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).99
- Sugar adversely affects urinary electrolyte composition.100
- Sugar can slow down the ability of your adrenal glands to function.101
- Sugar has the potential of inducing abnormal metabolic processes in a normal healthy individual and to promote chronic degenerative diseases.102
- I.V.s (intravenous feedings) of sugar water can cut off oxygen to your brain.103
- Sugar increases your risk of polio.104
- High sugar intake can cause epileptic seizures.105
- Sugar causes high blood pressure in obese people.106
- In intensive care units: Limiting sugar saves lives.107
- Sugar may induce cell death.108
- In juvenile rehabilitation camps, when children were put on a low sugar diet, there was a 44 percent drop in antisocial behavior.109
- Sugar dehydrates newborns.110
- Sugar can cause gum disease.111
- Sanchez, A., et al. Role of Sugars in Human Neutrophilic Phagocytosis, American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. Nov 1973;261:1180_1184. Bernstein, J., al. Depression of Lymphocyte Transformation Following Oral Glucose Ingestion. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.1997;30:613
- Ringsdorf, W., Cheraskin, E. and Ramsay R. Sucrose, Neutrophilic Phagocytosis and Resistance to Disease, Dental Survey. 1976;52(12):46_48.
- Couzy, F., et al. “Nutritional Implications of the Interaction Minerals,” Progressive Food and Nutrition Science 17;1933:65-87
- Kozlovsky, A., et al. Effects of Diets High in Simple Sugars on Urinary Chromium Losses. Metabolism. June 1986;35:515_518.
- Fields, M.., et al. Effect of Copper Deficiency on Metabolism and Mortality in Rats Fed Sucrose or Starch Diets, Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1983;113:1335_1345.
- Lemann, J. Evidence that Glucose Ingestion Inhibits Net Renal Tubular Reabsorption of Calcium and Magnesium. Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1976 ;70:236_245.
- Goldman, J., et al. Behavioral Effects of Sucrose on Preschool Children. Journal of Abnormal Child Psychology.1986;14(4):565_577.
- Jones, T. W., et al. Enhanced Adrenomedullary Response and Increased Susceptibility to Neuroglygopenia: Mechanisms Underlying the Adverse Effect of Sugar Ingestion in Children. Journal of Pediatrics. Feb 1995;126:171-7.
- Scanto, S. and Yudkin, J. The Effect of Dietary Sucrose on Blood Lipids, Serum Insulin, Platelet Adhesiveness and Body Weight in Human Volunteers, Postgraduate Medicine Journal. 1969;45:602_607.
- Albrink, M. and Ullrich I. H. Interaction of Dietary Sucrose and Fiber on Serum Lipids in Healthy Young Men Fed High Carbohydrate Diets. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1986;43:419-428. Pamplona, R., et al. Mechanisms of Glycation in Atherogenesis. Med Hypotheses. Mar 1993;40(3):174-81.
- Reiser, S. Effects of Dietary Sugars on Metabolic Risk Factors Associated with Heart Disease. Nutritional Health. 1985;203_216.
- Lewis, G. F. and Steiner, G. Acute Effects of Insulin in the Control of Vldl Production in Humans. Implications for The insulin-resistant State. Diabetes Care. 1996 Apr;19(4):390-3 R. Pamplona, M. .J., et al. Mechanisms of Glycation in Atherogenesis. Medical Hypotheses. 1990;40:174-181.
- Cerami, A., Vlassara, H., and Brownlee, M. “Glucose and Aging.” Scientific American. May 1987:90. Lee, A. T. and Cerami, A. The Role of Glycation in Aging. Annals of the New York Academy of Science; 663:63-67.
- Takahashi, E., Tohoku University School of Medicine, Wholistic Health Digest. October 1982:41:00
- Quillin, Patrick, Cancer’s Sweet Tooth, Nutrition Science News. Ap 2000 Rothkopf, M.. Nutrition. July/Aug 1990;6(4).
- Michaud, D. Dietary Sugar, Glycemic Load, and Pancreatic Cancer Risk in a Prospective Study. J Natl Cancer Inst. Sep 4, 2002 ;94(17):1293-300.
- Moerman, C. J., et al. Dietary Sugar Intake in the Etiology of Biliary Tract Cancer. International Journal of Epidemiology. Ap 1993.2(2):207-214.
- The Edell Health Letter. Sept 1991;7:1.
- De Stefani, E.”Dietary Sugar and Lung Cancer: a Case control Study in Uruguay.” Nutrition and Cancer. 1998;31(2):132_7.
- Cornee, J., et al. A Case-control Study of Gastric Cancer and Nutritional Factors in Marseille, France. European Journal of Epidemiology 11 (1995):55-65.
- Kelsay, J., et al. Diets High in Glucose or Sucrose and Young Women. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1974;27:926_936. Thomas, B. J., et al. Relation of Habitual Diet to Fasting Plasma Insulin Concentration and the Insulin Response to Oral Glucose, Human Nutrition Clinical Nutrition. 1983; 36C(1):49_51.
- Dufty, William. Sugar Blues. (New York:Warner Books, 1975).
- Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica. Mar 2002;48;25. Taub, H. Ed. Sugar Weakens Eyesight, VM NEWSLETTER;May 1986:06:00
- Yudkin, J. Sweet and Dangerous.(New York:Bantam Books,1974) 129
- Cornee, J., et al. A Case-control Study of Gastric Cancer and Nutritional Factors in Marseille, France, European Journal of Epidemiology. 1995;11
- Persson P. G., Ahlbom, A., and Hellers, G. Epidemiology. 1992;3:47-52.
- Jones, T. W., et al. Enhanced Adrenomedullary Response and Increased Susceptibility to Neuroglygopenia: Mechanisms Underlying the Adverse Effect of Sugar Ingestion in Children. Journal of Pediatrics. Feb 1995;126:171-7.
- Lee, A. T.and Cerami A. The Role of Glycation in Aging. Annals of the New York Academy of Science. 1992;663:63-70.
- Abrahamson, E. and Peget, A. Body, Mind and Sugar. (New York Avon, 1977.)
- Glinsmann, W., Irausquin, H., and Youngmee, K. Evaluation of Health Aspects of Sugar Contained in Carbohydrate Sweeteners. F. D. A. Report of Sugars Task Force. 1986:39:00 Makinen K.K.,et al. A Descriptive Report of the Effects of a 16_month Xylitol Chewing_gum Programme Subsequent to a 40_month Sucrose Gum Programme. Caries Research. 1998; 32(2)107_12.
- Glinsmann, W., Irausquin, H., and K. Youngmee. Evaluation of Health Aspects of Sugar Contained in Carbohydrate Sweeteners. F. D. A. Report of Sugars Task Force.1986;39:36_38.
- Appleton, N. New York: Healthy Bones. Avery Penguin Putnam:1989.
- Keen, H., et al. Nutrient Intake, Adiposity, and Diabetes. British Medical Journal. 1989; 1:00 655_658
- Darlington, L., Ramsey, N. W. and Mansfield, J. R. Placebo Controlled, Blind Study of Dietary Manipulation Therapy in Rheumatoid Arthritis, Lancet. Feb 1986;8475(1):236_238.
- Powers, L. Sensitivity: You React to What You Eat. Los Angeles Times. (Feb. 12, 1985). Cheng, J., et al. Preliminary Clinical Study on the Correlation Between Allergic Rhinitis and Food Factors. Lin Chuang Er Bi Yan Hou Ke Za Zhi Aug 2002;16(8):393-396.
- Erlander, S. The Cause and Cure of Multiple Sclerosis, The Disease to End Disease.” Mar 3, 1979;1(3):59_63.
- Crook, W. J. The Yeast Connection. (TN:Professional Books, 1984).
- Heaton, K. The Sweet Road to Gallstones. British Medical Journal. Apr 14, 1984; 288:00:00 1103_1104. Misciagna, G., et al. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1999;69:120-126.
- Cleave, T. The Saccharine Disease. (New Canaan, CT: Keats Publishing, 1974).
- Cleave, T. and Campbell, G. (Bristol, England:Diabetes, Coronary Thrombosis and the Saccharine Disease: John Wright and Sons, 1960).
- Behall, K. Influ ence of Estrogen Content of Oral Contraceptives and Consumption of Sucrose on Blood Parameters. Disease Abstracts International. 1982;431437.
- Tjäderhane, L. and Larmas, M. A High Sucrose Diet Decreases the Mechanical Strength of Bones in Growing Rats. Journal of Nutrition. 1998:128:1807_1810.
- Beck, Nielsen H., Pedersen O., and Schwartz S. Effects of Diet on the Cellular Insulin Binding and the Insulin Sensitivity in Young Healthy Subjects. Diabetes. 1978;15:289_296 .
- Sucrose Induces Diabetes in Cat. Federal Protocol. 1974;6(97). diabetes
- Reiser, S., et al. Effects of Sugars on Indices on Glucose Tolerance in Humans. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 1986;43:151-159.
- Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism. Aug 2000
- Hodges, R., and Rebello, T. Carbohydrates and Blood Pressure. Annals of Internal Medicine. 1983:98:838_841.
- Behar, D., et al. Sugar Challenge Testing with Children Considered Behaviorally Sugar Reactive. Nutritional Behavior. 1984;1:277_288.
- Furth, A. and Harding, J. Why Sugar Is Bad For You. New Scientist. Sep 23, 1989;44.
- Simmons, J. Is The Sand of Time Sugar? LONGEVITY. June 1990:00:00 49_53.
- Appleton, N. New York: LICK THE SUGAR HABIT. Avery Penguin Putnam:1988. allergies
- Cleave, T. The Saccharine Disease: (New Canaan Ct: Keats Publishing, Inc., 1974).131.
- Ibid. 132
- Pamplona, R., et al. Mechanisms of Glycation in Atherogenesis. Medical Hypotheses . 1990:00:00 174_181.
- Vaccaro O., Ruth, K. J. and Stamler J. Relationship of Postload Plasma Glucose to Mortality with 19 yr Follow up. Diabetes Care. Oct 15,1992;10:328_334. Tominaga, M., et al, Impaired Glucose Tolerance Is a Risk Factor for Cardiovascular Disease, but Not Fasting Glucose. Diabetes Care. 1999:2(6):920-924.
- Lee, A. T. and Cerami, A. Modifications of Proteins and Nucleic Acids by Reducing Sugars: Possible Role in Aging. Handbook of the Biology of Aging. (New York: Academic Press, 1990.).
- Monnier, V. M. Nonenzymatic Glycosylation, the Maillard Reaction and the Aging Process. Journal of Gerontology 1990:45(4):105_110.
- Cerami, A., Vlassara, H., and Brownlee, M. Glucose and Aging. Scientific American. May 1987:00:00 90
- Dyer, D. G., et al. Accumulation of Maillard Reaction Products in Skin Collagen in Diabetes and Aging. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 1993:93(6):421_22.
- Veromann, S.et al.”Dietary Sugar and Salt Represent Real Risk Factors for Cataract Development.” Ophthalmologica. 2003 Jul-Aug;217(4):302-307.
- Goulart, F. S. Are You Sugar Smart? American Fitness. March_April 1991:00:00 34_38. Milwakuee, WI
- Monnier, V. M. Nonenzymatic Glycosylation, the Maillard Reaction and the Aging Process. Journal of Gerontology. 1990:45(4):105_110.
- Ceriello, A. Oxidative Stress and Glycemic Regulation. Metabolism. Feb 2000;49(2 Suppl 1):27-29.
- Appleton, Nancy. New York; Lick the Sugar Habit. Avery Penguin Putnam, 1988 enzymes
- Hellenbrand, W. Diet and Parkinson’s Disease. A Possible Role for the Past Intake of Specific Nutrients. Results from a Self-administered Food-frequency Questionnaire in a Case-control Study. Neurology. Sep 1996;47(3):644-650.
- Goulart, F. S. Are You Sugar Smart? American Fitness. March_April 1991:00:00 34_38.
- Yudkin, J., Kang, S. and Bruckdorfer, K. Effects of High Dietary Sugar. British Journal of Medicine. Nov 22, 1980;1396.
- Blacklock, N. J., Sucrose and Idiopathic Renal Stone. Nutrition and Health. 1987;5(1-2):9- Curhan, G., et al. Beverage Use and Risk for Kidney Stones in Women. Annals of Internal Medicine. 1998:28:534-340.
- Goulart, F. S. Are You Sugar Smart? American Fitness. March_April 1991:00:00 34_38. Milwakuee, WI,:
- Ibid. fluid retention
- Ibid. bowel movement
- Ibid. compromise the lining of the capillaries
- Nash, J. Health Contenders. Essence. Jan 1992; 23:00 79_81.
- Grand, E. Food Allergies and Migraine.Lancet. 1979:1:955_959.
- Schauss, A. Diet, Crime and Delinquency. (Berkley Ca; Parker House, 1981.)
- Molteni, R, et al. A High-fat, Refined Sugar Diet Reduces Hippocampal Brain-derived Neurotrophic Factor, Neuronal Plasticity, and Learning. NeuroScience. 2002;112(4):803-814.
- Christensen, L. The Role of Caffeine and Sugar in Depression. Nutrition Report. Mar 1991;9(3):17-24.
- Yudkin, J. Sweet and Dangerous.(New York:Bantam Books,1974) 129
- Frey, J. Is There Sugar in the Alzheimer’s Disease? Annales De Biologie Clinique. 2001; 59 (3):253-257.
- Yudkin, J. Metabolic Changes Induced by Sugar in Relation to Coronary Heart Disease and Diabetes. Nutrition and Health. 1987;5(1-2):5-8.
- Yudkin, J and Eisa, O. Dietary Sucrose and Oestradiol Concentration in Young Men. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 1988:32(2):53-55.
- The Edell Health Letter. Sept 1991;7:1.
- Gardner, L. and Reiser, S. Effects of Dietary Carbohydrate on Fasting Levels of Human Growth Hormone and Cortisol. Proceedings of the Society for Experimental Biology and Medicine. 1982;169:36_40.
- Journal of Advanced Medicine. 1994;7(1):51-58.
- Ceriello, A. Oxidative Stress and Glycemic Regulation. Metabolism. Feb 2000;49(2 Suppl 1):27-29.
- Postgraduate Medicine.Sept 1969:45:602-07.
- Lenders, C. M. Gestational Age and Infant Size at Birth Are Associated with Dietary Intake among Pregnant Adolescents. Journal of Nutrition. Jun 1997;1113- 1117
- Sugar, White Flour Withdrawal Produces Chemical Response. The Addiction Letter. Jul 1992:04:00 Colantuoni, C., et al. Evidence That Intermittent, Excessive Sugar Intake Causes Endogenous Opioid Dependence. Obes Res. Jun 2002 ;10(6):478-488. Annual Meeting of the American Psychological Society, Toronto, June 17, 2001
- Sunehag, A. L., et al. Gluconeogenesis in Very Low Birth Weight Infants Receiving Total Parenteral Nutrition Diabetes. 1999 ;48 7991_800.
- Christensen L., et al. Impact of A Dietary Change on Emotional Distress. Journal of Abnormal Psychology.1985;94(4):565_79.
- Nutrition Health Review. Fall 85 changes sugar into fat faster than fat
- Ludwig, D. S., et al. High Glycemic Index Foods, Overeating and Obesity. Pediatrics. March 1999;103(3):26-32.
- Pediatrics Research. 1995;38(4):539-542. Berdonces, J. L. Attention Deficit and Infantile Hyperactivity. Rev Enferm. Jan 2001;4(1)11-4
- Blacklock, N. J. Sucrose and Idiopathic Renal Stone. Nutrition Health. 1987;5(1 & 2):9-
- Lechin, F., et al. Effects of an Oral Glucose Load on Plasma Neurotransmitters in Humans. Neurophychobiology. 1992;26(1-2):4-11.
- Fields, M. Journal of the American College of Nutrition. Aug 1998;17(4):317_321.
- Arieff, A. I. Veterans Administration Medical Center in San Francisco. San Jose Mercury; June 12/86. IVs of sugar water can cut off oxygen to the brain.
- Sandler, Benjamin P. Diet Prevents Polio. Milwakuee, WI,:The Lee Foundation for for Nutritional Research, 1951
- Murphy, Patricia. The Role of Sugar in Epileptic Seizures. Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients. May, 2001 Murphy Is Editor of Epilepsy Wellness Newsletter, 1462 West 5th Ave., Eugene, Oregon 97402
- Stern, N. & Tuck, M. Pathogenesis of Hypertension in Diabetes Mellitus. Diabetes Mellitus, a Fundamental and Clinical Test. 2nd Edition, (PhiladelphiA; A:Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, 2000)943-957.
- Christansen, D. Critical Care: Sugar Limit Saves Lives. Science News. June 30, 2001; 159:404.
- Donnini, D. et al. Glucose May Induce Cell Death through a Free Radical-mediated Mechanism.Biochem Biohhys Res Commun. Feb 15, 1996:219(2):412-417.
- Schoenthaler, S. The Los Angeles Probation Department Diet-Behavior Program: Am Empirical Analysis of Six Institutional Settings. Int J Biosocial Res 5(2):88-89.
- Gluconeogenesis in Very Low Birth Weight Infants Receiving Total Parenteral Nutrition. Diabetes. 1999 Apr;48(4):791-800.
- Glinsmann, W., et al. Evaluation of Health Aspects of Sugar Contained in Carbohydrate Sweeteners.” FDA Report of Sugars Task Force -1986 39 123 Yudkin, J. and Eisa, O. Dietary Sucrose and Oestradiol Concentration in Young Men. Annals of Nutrition and Metabolism. 1988;32(2):53-5.Source:Counting the Many Ways Sugar Harms Your Health
With people becoming more health conscious, a healthy diet is incomplete without green vegetables and fresh fruits. The berries, carrots and the leafy cabbages have been an integral part of your regular, healthy diet. It is time to find out what soursop, the popular green fruit chiefly found in South America, can do for your health. The fruit is sweet and fleshy with the white, creamy pulp letting the fruit to be used in ice-creams and desserts for adding the delectable flavour. The leaves are often used as herbs for curing different ailments.
The Soursop is packed with what your Body Needs
Soursop is rich in vitamin C and B such a thiamin, riboflavin and niacin. You can also find calcium, phosphorus and some iron, which can make your body stronger. This fruit is difficult to get fresh, however, we do sell the fruit frozen. The sweet, creamy fruits are packed in proper condition and delivered to the customers frozen to your door. Please visit https://www.soursopfruit.com.au for more information
The Health Benefits that you get
It is not only the fruit which you can put to effective use; the leaf also has great potential. Making tea from the leaves can be very effective and has been known to be very helpful for your immune system as a whole. By concocting the leaves into a mixture, apply it on the scalp and you can reduce head lice and strengthen the roots of your locks. If you are suffering from a wound, the fresh, crushed leaves can work wonders as a remedy for natural healing.
People who have eczema can use mashed leaves as poultice so that the skin problems can be alleviated. When the need to add fresh fruits in our diet is increasing with each passing day, often you feel like drinking the tea instead of chewing the fruit.
A Healthy Lifestyle
Abstinence from caffeine, alcohol and junk food can keep you healthy, but you should include fresh fruits like soursop in your diet. When you give a steady nod to a green diet and include apple, berries, nuts, green veggies and the like, your body gets nourished, upping your glam quotient. Exercising and the right food combination can help you to be fit and healthy. With the mechanical life that you follow, stress has got into our system, so eradicate the ill-effects of a hectic life and rejoice life by living it once to the fullest!
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/7873156
The Soursop is a blooming, evergreen tree belonging to tropical areas of the world.
This tree is low and is called graviola in Brazil, guanabana in Spanish and has the uninspiring name “Soursop” in English. The fruit is large and the subacid sweet white pulp is dined in a restaurant of hand or, more typically, utilized making fruit beverages and sherbets.
Research study reveals that with extracts from this incredible tree it now might be possible to:
Has been known to secure your body immune system and prevent lethal infections
Feel more powerful and much healthier throughout the course of the treatment
Increase your energy and enhance your outlook on life
Soursop is a broad spectrum antimicrobial representative for both fungal and bacterial infections, is efficient versus internal parasites and worms, has been known to reduce high blood pressure and is utilized for anxiety, tension and anxious conditions.
Fatal error: Call to undefined function twentyseventeen_get_svg() in /home/soursopau/public_html/wp-content/themes/soursopleaves/index.php on line 39